At Khan Thornton we believe we can help. With a full range of services, including taxation, accountancy, company secretarial services and business advice, whether you are a sole trader, a business owner, a small or mid-sized business, part of the medical profession or in the motor trade, you’re in safe hands.
We don’t generalise: we specialise.
From our offices in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, we’re able to provide accountancy services across the UK, so don’t hesitate – if you want to make the most of your money, get in touch and find out how we can help.
Maybe you worry about the annual tax return deadline, maybe you worry about getting the forms exactly right, or maybe you don’t like the paperwork involved. We can take on the burden of your tax return. It oesn’t stop there though. Our team will look over and help make sure you’re not paying any unnecessary tax.
Auto-Enrolment is a legal requirement for any company with employees. It can be intimidating, maybe overwhelming. We keep up on the current regulations to make sure your business is in full compliance.
Managing payroll is probably less exciting than getting paid, but you can make your life easier by letting us manage your payroll for you.
Start your business the right way, we believe we can help. We’ll make the formation of your company as painless as we can, leaving you to focus on building your new business.
Don’t leave your future to chance, our financial planning helps you makes the most of your money.
Power of Attorney
None of us know what’s round the corner, but more and more families are seeing their assets stripped due to inadequate forward planning. And at a time that is especially hurtful. With our help you can be prepared no matter what may happen.
We offer a personalised, confidential, and friendly book keeping service. As your business grows you’ll be glad we’re supporting you on a regular basis.
Save yourself the hassle and use our company secretarial services.
Ask The Experts
We can offer one-to-one consultation on a number of subjects.
If you’re a landlord you want to protect your investment. Part of that involves looking after your tax liabilities. We can help guide you through the best way to maximise your investment.
There are a considerable number of tax allowances for medical professionals which go unclaimed every year. Don’t miss out on your entitlement.
Doctors devote a lot of time to caring for us, yet many would benefit from some first aid on their accounts. With a wide range of tax advantages on offer we can take care of the carers.
UK Financial News
- Asian shares rise amid U.S. tax cut hopes; pound struggles
- Asian shares rise amid US tax cut hopes; pound struggles
- Oracle Corp to buy Australia’s Aconex for $1.19 billion
- South Korea trade ministry says ready to begin renegotiating U.S. trade pact
- Bitcoin hits bigger stage as exchange giant CME launches futures
- IMAX boss: Don’t sell new technology too hard
- Inspired by comics
- Goalmouth scramble:
- Bitcoin hits a bigger Wall Street stage as exchange giant CME launches futures
- Bitcoin trading starts on the huge CME exchange
- IPPR proposes creation of ‘shared market’ for UK and EU
- Air Berlin receiver says optimistic on last-minute rescue for Niki: Sueddeutsche
- Aconex receives $1.19 billion takeover offer from Oracle Corp
- Humana in talks to buy Kindred Healthcare with equity firms: source
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi takes $450m on opening weekend
South Woodham Ferrers Accountants: last updated