At Khan Thornton we believe we can help. With a full range of services, including taxation, accountancy, company secretarial services and business advice, whether you are a sole trader, a business owner, a small or mid-sized business, part of the medical profession or in the motor trade, you’re in safe hands.
We don’t generalise: we specialise.
From our offices in South Woodham Ferrers, Essex, we’re able to provide accountancy services across the UK, so don’t hesitate – if you want to make the most of your money, get in touch and find out how we can help.
Maybe you worry about the annual tax return deadline, maybe you worry about getting the forms exactly right, or maybe you don’t like the paperwork involved. We can take on the burden of your tax return. It oesn’t stop there though. Our team will look over and help make sure you’re not paying any unnecessary tax.
Auto-Enrolment is a legal requirement for any company with employees. It can be intimidating, maybe overwhelming. We keep up on the current regulations to make sure your business is in full compliance.
Managing payroll is probably less exciting than getting paid, but you can make your life easier by letting us manage your payroll for you.
Start your business the right way, we believe we can help. We’ll make the formation of your company as painless as we can, leaving you to focus on building your new business.
Don’t leave your future to chance, our financial planning helps you makes the most of your money.
Power of Attorney
None of us know what’s round the corner, but more and more families are seeing their assets stripped due to inadequate forward planning. And at a time that is especially hurtful. With our help you can be prepared no matter what may happen.
We offer a personalised, confidential, and friendly book keeping service. As your business grows you’ll be glad we’re supporting you on a regular basis.
Save yourself the hassle and use our company secretarial services.
Ask The Experts
We can offer one-to-one consultation on a number of subjects.
If you’re a landlord you want to protect your investment. Part of that involves looking after your tax liabilities. We can help guide you through the best way to maximise your investment.
There are a considerable number of tax allowances for medical professionals which go unclaimed every year. Don’t miss out on your entitlement.
Doctors devote a lot of time to caring for us, yet many would benefit from some first aid on their accounts. With a wide range of tax advantages on offer we can take care of the carers.
UK Financial News
- Embraer cuts 2018 outlook, hurt by executive jet, defense setbacks
- BlackRock profit misses as investors opt out of expensive funds
- Marriott unveils new brand name for its loyalty program
- Ford forecasts weaker-than-expected fourth quarter profit
- BlackRock reports 60 percent slump in quarterly profit
- Ford forecasts higher 2019 profit
- Brexit uncertainty hits house purchases
- China must prepare for economic difficulties in 2019: premier
- China posts scant rise in outbound investment in 2018 amid outflow curbs
- BOJ to cut price forecasts, keep bright view of economy: sources
- Oil steady on supply optimism but economic worries loom
- China central bank’s record $83 billion injection heightens worries over ailing economy
- EU court annuls 2013 Commission decision that blocked UPS takeover of TNT
- World stocks ride out May’s Brexit defeat, pound steadies
- UK price growth cools to near two-year low in December