Driving your business forward with specialist motor trade accountancy services.
Welcome to our accountancy service, specifically tailored for the motor trade.
Unlike other accountants, who offer generic services, we are motor trade specialists, with over twenty years of experience.
Whether your business need just the one-off visit, or you require a complete accounting service, we can help.
- Accounting packages designed specifically for the motor trade.
- Tax and pension planning to save you money.
- Prompt and accurate monthly information to enable you to manage your business more efficiently, improving profit margins.
Khan Thornton provides small and mid-sized businesses with the kind of service only available to big corporate companies. The information may be already at your fingertips, but do you know how to interpret it, and make it work for you?
This is what we can offer:
- Management Accounts – all the information you need to run your business. We will prepare your management accounts in Excel format. Crucially, we discuss the results with you, tailoring the service to your requirements. We will carry out a Balance Sheet Review and report any issues to you. Ongoing support and advice is included.
- Composites – we will complete your monthly submissions. Composite mapping saves time; we can assist you with this.
- Budgets – we will provide with Excel spreadsheet-formatted information, and assist you to complete your budget. This is essential for you to plan and control your business, and it includes cash flow forecast.
- Cash Flow – ensure proactive management of your cash flow with our Excel spreadsheet. Daily Operating Control enables you to drive performance and react to issues immediately.
- Temporary Assistance – we will provide experienced assistance at year-end or cover for absence, leavers etc.